DataMarket release schedule
DataMarket develops its services on a bi-weekly release schedule and we thought it might interest the readers of this blog what goes out in each release. The major features are covered in their own blog posts but there is a constant stream of smaller features and bugfixes that go out every other week.
Here is a short overview of the customer facing changes that were released in this milestone (codenamed Concorde)
- When exporting to XLS, PNG or PDF you now get the name of the dataset as the filename instead of a generic filename.
- Fixed a bug on negative values in bar charts
- Time axis on column graphs is now positioned correctly.
- Single fact line chart values are now centered correctly.
- Event provider label on gagnatorg.capacent.is now follows the selected language.
- Miscellaneous Internet Explorer fixes regarding layout and stability.
- St. Louis Fed data importer made more stable.